Learn More About Renting Camp Hochelaga
Camp is a great setting for a wide variety of events. Our flexible rental packages accommodate weddings, corporate retreats, school field trips, workshops, athletic team bonding events, and more!
For more information on rental packages and pricing please give us a call (802) 372-4510 or complete a Rental Request form above.
Camp Hochelaga is a phenomenal venue for youth programming of all kinds.
We also welcome college and universities as a the perfect place for your next campus event, training weekend, athletic team bonding opportunity, RA workshop, or conference.
About Camp's Facilities
Camp Hochelaga is located on 30 beautiful acres on the shores of Lake Champlain in South Hero Vermont. We are just 25 minutes from downtown Burlington and less than 8 miles from I-89.
- The Lodge: indoor dining space with seating for 150 people and a fully functional commercial kitchen
- Wig: Performing arts center with beautiful hardwood floors and space for 100 people
- Multiple large mowed areas with mountain and lake views well suited to outdoor ceremonies or gatherings
- 14 Cabins: each cabin sleeps 6-8 people
- 12 Canvas Platform Tents: each tent sleeps 2-3 people comfortably
- 3 Bathhouses: each with bathroom stalls and showers
- Waterfront Access: complete with swimming areas and wide array of boating equipment
- Campfire Circle: the main campfire circle accommodates 40-50 people
- Senior Field: large athletic field with soccer goals
- Human Foosball, a GaGa pit, Volleyball, Tennis Courts, and Tetherball
Does Camp Hochelaga sound like it will fit your event needs?
Please complete our Rental Request Form for rental rates specific to your group's needs or to set up a tour of camp. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (802) 372-4510 if you have any questions.