- This event has passed.
Summer Staff Week of Professional Development
June 18, 2017 - June 23, 2017
During Camp Hochelaga’s week of summer staff training we will work to develop or skills as a staff by engaging in the training listed here:
- Mental health awareness, effective support for youth, bullying prevention and immediate intervention
- Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid
- Supporting campers who are missing home
- Team building, developing strong, professional relationships with co-workers
- Embracing diversity, celebrating cultural, individual, and identity-based differences
- Developing program areas at camp, preparation of activity plans for progressive skill learning
- Archery, waterfront, boating, and campfire safety training
- Emergency procedures
- Practices self-care and wellness throughout the entire summer
- Endless games and camp songs to bring the spirit of fun, enthusiasm, and empowerment into all aspects of camp life!