Volunteer with Us
Join us as we engage women and girls in leadership experiences and advocate for racial and economic justice.
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?"
Martin Luther King, Jr.
YWCA Vermont is dedicated to eliminating racism and empowering women. YWCA Vermont envisions vibrant, equitable and connected communities where women and girls thrive with access to opportunities for growth, leadership, and empowerment.
Please join us as we engage women and girls in leadership experiences and advocate for racial and economic justice.
We invite you to:
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Lend your expertise to one of our committees.
- Participate in our year-round programs.
- Join us for our special events.
- Lend a hand with your own leadership expertise.
- Gather a group of friends or co-workers to join us for a Camp Hochelaga work day.
- Inspire girls and young women to reach for the stars.
Whether it’s your time, talent, or treasure you can share, there is a place for you at YWCA Vermont!
Connect with us today to find out how you can get involved at (802) 862-7520 or email@example.com