YWCA Vermont Camp Hochelaga In-Kind Donations and Skills Wish List
Are you doing some spring cleaning at home? Do you think you have something YWCA VT Camp Hochelaga might need? Do you have a skill that you would like to share to help us continue to create engaging and unforgettable summer camp experiences for girls? Check out the our wish list!
In-Kind Donations Wish List
- Ping Pong Table
- Fishing equipement - poles, nets, tackle
- Bikes - child and adult sizes
- Arts & Crafts supplies
- Slip and slide
- Golf cart or ATV/4-wheeler with trailer
- Waterfront toys
- Twin size sheets, blankets, bug nets, and beach towels for international summer staff
- Cleaning supplies
- Office supplies (printer paper, envelopes, labels, pens, etc.)
Skills/Projects Wish List
- Carpentry skills to build a pavilion and stand for our Archery Range
- Ideas, creativity, and carpentry skills to build the new Camp Hochelaga Tree House!
- Carpentry skills for general maintenance tasks
- Interior/Exterior painted skills
- Gardening skills/knowledge
Do you have an item or skill set that you would like to donate that is not listed above? Contact us! We are always open to new suggestions or ideas.
To make a donation of supplies or skills please connect with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (802) 862-7520. Your contributions help us to continue growing our programming so that girls from all over can experience the magic and empowerment of summer camp!